|INSTALLATIONS – VEHICLE & MOBILE PLANT|
|Ideal for vehicles and mobile plant in the mining, logistics, construction and forestry industries, suitable for to all sizes of vehicle and mobile plant. No pipework, and space and weight saving.|
|Compliance & Design Issues|
The system will be designed to AS 5062. The basis of the calculation will be on GROSS VOLUME of the risk. LEAKAGE AREA will be identified on the design calculation.
Risk Assement required to complay with AS 5062.
|Components & System Schematic|
FP-08451 – Control Panel
FP-08945 – Panel Cover
FP-08872 – Battery Backup
FP-08860 – Shutdown Module
FP-08850 – Delay Discharge
FP-08879 – Voltage Relay
FP-08825 – Thermal Fuse
FP-14053 – Manual Actuator
FP-14016 – Battery Lead
|Areas to Focus|
|Positioning of FirePro Units||Cable||Deutsch Plug Connections||Accidental Discharge||Test Equipment||Faults|
Damage to wiring or water ingress to connections may be a fault.
▪ The Fault LED will light.
▪ The panel will beep in codes:
▪ Most faults are power supply
▪ Battery Charge 25v – LED Charging
▪ Voltage Relay below 25.6v
|Allow for maintenance.
▪ Locate clear of mechanical-weather.
▪ Use of HD brackets.
▪ Minimum safe clearances.
▪ Means of egress or rescue.
|Cable install is critical.
▪ Consider Cable path.
▪ Use conduit where exposed.
▪ Cable to be secured with P-Clips.
|Deutsch Plug Connections
▪ Follow pin wiring Diagram.
▪ Female plugs – down facing.
▪ Ensure heatshrink COOLS.
|DETECTION CIRCUIT 1
▪ only way the system can activate.
▪ Water ingress short -> activation.
▪ Female Plugs installed down facing.
▪ Cover connection with HeatShrink.
▪ Test Module connected first.
▪ Plug directly to panel.
▪ This isolates all downstream units.
▪ Runs on 9v Battery.