|INSTALLATIONS – MARINE SYSTEMS|
|Ideal for vehicles and mobile plant in the mining, logistics, construction and forestry industries, suitable for to all sizes of vehicle and mobile plant. No pipework, and space and weight saving.|
|Compliance & Design Issues|
|The system will be designed to appropriate MArine Standard – for Australian Vessels NSCV – Class Vessels as per Survey Requirements.
The basis of the calculation for Vessels under 24m will be on GROSS VOLUME of the risk. Vessels over 24m will be on NET VOLUME.
There are 3 types of design calculations available – selection will depend on the risk
All systems to be MANUAL activation only.
|Components & System Schematic|
|Areas to Focus|
|Positioning of FirePro Units||Cable||Deutsch Plug Connections||Control Panel||Test Equipment||Faults|
• 12-24vDC operating Voltage
– 12v Max 2 FP without Discharge Module.
– 24v Max 4 FP without Discharge Module.
• 2 Detection Circuits – Max 30 Det per circuit.
• Max of 5 sirens in circuit.
• AMSA systems comply with NSCV Part C S4.
• Other Classes refer to Survey.
Modules compatible with Panel
• Discharge Delay Module – Max of 5.
• Any damage or water ingress will be a fault.
• The Fault LED will light.
• The panel will beep in a coded fashion:
• Most faults are incoming power supply
|Components to allow for maintenance.
• Locate clear of mechanical-weather.
• FirePro to be secure. Use of HD brackets.
• Minimum safe distances as specified.
• Means of egress or rescue.
|Cable install is critical.
• Consider Cable path.
• Use conduit where exposed.
• Cable to be secured with P-Clips.
|Deutsch Plug Connections
• Follow pin wiring Diagram.
• Female plugs should be down facing.
• Ensure heatshrink COOLS before locating.
• Test Module should be connected first.
• Plug directly to panel this isolates all units.
• Runs on 9v Battery.