|INSTALLATIONS – MARINE SYSTEMS|
|Ideal for vehicles and mobile plant in the mining, logistics, construction and forestry industries, suitable for to all sizes of vehicle and mobile plant. No pipework, and space and weight saving.|
|Compliance & Design Issues|
|The system will be designed to appropriate MArine Standard – for Australian Vessels NSCV – Class Vessels as per Survey Requirements.
The basis of the calculation for Vessels under 24m will be on GROSS VOLUME of the risk. Vessels over 24m will be on NET VOLUME.
There are 3 types of design calculations available – selection will depend on the risk
All systems to be MANUAL activation only.
|Components & System Schematic|
|Areas to Focus|
|Positioning of FirePro Units||Cable||Deutsch Plug Connections||Control Panel||Test Equipment||Faults|
▪ 12-24vDC operating Voltage
– 12v Max 2 FP or DD Module.
– 24v Max 4 FP or DD Module.
▪ 2 Det Circuits – Max 30 Det per.
▪ Max of 5 sirens in circuit.
▪ AMSA systems comply NSCV.
▪ Other Classes refer to Survey.
Modules compatible with Panel
▪ Discharge Delay Module – Max of 5.
Damage to wiring or water ingress to connections may be a fault.
▪ The Fault LED will light.
▪ The panel will beep in codes:
▪ Most faults are power supply
|Allow for maintenance.
▪ Locate clear of mechanical-weather.
▪ Use of HD brackets.
▪ Minimum clearances as specified.
▪ Means of egress or rescue.
|Cable install is critical.
▪ Consider Cable path.
▪ Use conduit where exposed.
▪ Cable to be secured with P-Clips.
|Deutsch Plug Connections
▪ Follow pin wiring Diagram.
▪ Female plugs down facing.
▪ Ensure heatshrink COOLS.
▪ Test Module connected first.
▪ Plug directly to panel.
▪ This isolates all downstream units.
▪ Runs on 9v Battery.