|INSTALLATIONS – GENERAL|
|Ideal for manufacturing logistics or power infrastructure. No Fan integrity testing required. No pipework, and space and weight saving. Low pressure on activation – no pressure relief required. Environmentally firendly.
FirePro’s total flooding condensed aerosol technology ensures fast, reliable and effective fire suppression. Built in failsafe activation.
|Compliance & Design Issues|
The system will be designed to AS 4487 and AS1670. The basis of the calculation will be on GROSS VOLUME of the risk. LEAKAGE AREA is identified on the design.
|Components & System Schematic|
|Areas to Focus|
|Positioning of FirePro Units||Cable||Sigma XT Control Panel||Signs & Local Control Stations||Thermal Fuse||Test Equipment|
• Conventional Panel
– Can be used as main Panel – AS7240.
– or CIE where other panel is main.
– If CIE solid door installed.
• Detection available as 2 or 8 zone.
• FirePro Circuits are fully monitored.
• Activation ISOLATE KEY switch on Panel
• Max 80 FirePro Units per Gas Card
• Use two types of Detection – smoke/heat
• SHUTDOWN of systems required:
• Complies to AS 4487 and AS 1670
• Uses 484 Bus Communications.
• MAX of 7 Devices using serial comms.
• MAX of 3 Devices from Status Power
• DONT use “T” connections on 485 bus.
• Each Device must have separate address.
• if more than 7 – use mimic connections.
|Components to allow for maintenance.
• Locate clear of mechanical-weather.
• FirePro to be secure. Use of HD brackets.
• Minimum safe distances as specified.
• Means of egress or rescue.
|Cable install is critical.
• Consider Cable path.
• Must use screened cable for FirePro Units.
• Use conduit where exposed.
• Replaces Press.switch “Released” advice.
• Mount to FP unit closets to Panel.
• Fuse is a normally CLOSED Circuit.
• May require setting change on Panel.
• Test Module should be connected first.
• Plug directly to panel this isolates all units.
• Runs on 9v Battery.